The Importance of a Clean Office Environment
- Telephones: 25,000 germs per square inch
- Elevator buttons: The first-floor button harbors the most bacteria and germs
- Water fountains: 2.7 million bacteria per square inch on the spigot
- Keyboards: More than 200 times as many bacteria as a toilet seat
- Bathrooms: One of the germiest places of all - with fecal toxins on nearly every surface
Mak Cleaning LLC provide commercial cleaning services to lawyers, accountants, consultants, real estate firms, engineering firms, support centers and many other types of businesses that are operated from general office space. With the Mak Cleaning LLC Health-Based Cleaning System Program, your business will not only look clean and smell clean - it will actually be a cleaner, healthier place to work. We have Healthy Cleaning Down to A Science.
HOW YOUR OFFICE SPACE IS CLEANED
Office environments require careful dusting and wiping, floor care, thorough restroom cleaning and trash removal. One-size-fits-all cleaning does not work. Some offices have lobbies and conference rooms that are frequently used by customers and visitors; areas that are rarely used, such as unoccupied office space; call centers with hundreds of cubicles and phones; glass that needs to be cleaned monthly; or special equipment that needs care.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BASIC AND DEEP OFFICE CLEANING:
Basic cleaning includes routine cleaning tasks such as trash pickup, floor cleaning, light dusting, and cleaning restrooms. Deep cleaning includes routine cleaning tasks, plus high and low dusting, chair vacuuming, window cleaning, and spot cleaning walls and doors.
The Mak Cleaning LLC Health-based Cleaning System Program::
- Removes 99.97% of bacteria, allergens and dust (to .3 microns) from the air
- Prevents the spread of bacteria from one area to another
- Uses the most efficient tools and techniques available
- Is environmentally responsible and recognizably "green"
- Is delivered consistently and is priced competitively
Services are delivered by trained and certified MAK CLEANING LLC Owners and their employees who integrate themselves to know you, your facility, and your cleaning needs.